We hold Regular Online Sunday 12pm Specialist and Timed Sales
It’s so easy to Buy & Sell with our Auction Services
But we do require your agreement to our Terms & Conditions.
REGISTER TO BID & BECOME A MEMBER
Choose which Auction Service you require and complete the necessary personal details. You’ll have an account set up very quickly and be able to place bids online or make contact with us over the phone before / or during a live auction sale.
We like to provide you with as much support as possible, this is best achieved when you become a member. You'll have access to a range of services on and offline:
- Invitations to VIP Events
- Community Discussions with Other Members
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Email Reminders About Upcoming Events, Catalogues & News
Registering To Buy / or Sell Through Any of Our Auction Companies, Is An Acceptance Of The Terms & Conditions As Outlined Under The Terms & Conditions.
Viewings for the Sunday Sale are:
Saturday 10am till 2pm
You can attend and inspect items for sale. We will be very pleased to give condition reports on any lot where practical. You may also ask as many questions as you like to enable you to fully satisfy yourselves before bidding. You additionally have the opportunity to view via
LIVE Preview of Upcoming Auction Items via Facebook on
It is Your Responsibility to ensure that you have obtained all the necessary information required for your purchase in the auction.
Items may / can be sold AF (as Found) and thus may have incidental scratches, chips, faults, breakages or parts missing. Electrical Items are PAT tested where a UK standard Plug or Adapter are in place – This does not assess the functionality or working condition of any Electrical Item. These are sold AF.
It is essential that you understand and agree to be bound by the understanding that you have the opportunity to request condition reports and thus are fully liable for your purchase as determined by Law at the point of Hammer.
Email Condition Reports are available by clicking on the enquiry button
COLLECTION OF ITEMS WON AT AUCTION
All Auction Items Won At Auction MUST be Collected No Later Than Thursday 5pm On The Week Of The Auction.
Monday 12noon - 3pm
Tuesday 8:30am and 5pm.
Wednesday 8:30am and 5pm.
Thursday 8:30am and 5pm.
IF YOU REQUIRE A POSTAL SERVICE OF YOUR ITEMS WON AT AUCTION
We don't currently offer an 'In House' Local Delivery Service. Where Postal Services are required, Items can be shipped both Nationally and Internationally (Subject to courier / postal restrictions on items applicable for posting) Please Contact Us For A Quotation.
Postal / Courier services and insurances are outside of our sellers' responsibilities, as such we are not liable for any breakages or losses once the items have been placed with the Shipping / Postal or Courier handlers.
Shipping Internationally. Please be aware that changes to the costs of International Shipping have been made since Brexit, In addition, there are further restrictions to the items that are able to be sent such as Precious Metals and Batteries.
Where possible, we recommend that all customers collect items in person.
CHARGES and PAYMENT
IMPERIAL AUCTION SERVICES
All purchases are subject to 20%* buyer's commission, with a minimum amount payable of £2.00
We accept all major Card payments up to Maximum Invoice Charge of £500
Invoices Over £500 Must Be Made Either in Cash or Via Bank Transfer or combination of both.
For Payments by Cash and Credit Transfer, Our Account details can be found below and on All Invoices which will be emailed immediately on completion of Sale.
Imperial Auction Services
Account #: 11555529
You Agree To Pay for All Item's No Later Than 5pm Thursday On The Week Of The Sale.
Where Payment Is Not Received, Chorley Auction House & Imperial Auction Services Ltd, Reserve the right to Process Your Payment from Card Details stored at Registration with Easylive. If transactions are unsuccessful or payment is not received, a holding / storage and administration fee will be added to your invoice at a rate of 30% per total value of your invoice.
BIDDING ONLINE IS EASY VIA 'EASYLIVE'
Bidder's Using The Easy Live System Are Using Our Online Bidding Portal. This is a 3rd Party Provider. The operating system is managed by EasyLive and when you register to bid online, you will be setting up a bidding account through the 3rd Party Portal. Any technical issues arising as a result of the use of EasyLive is outside of our control. If you have reason to raise an issue regarding connectivity / bidding delays please contact EasyLive Directly and speak with one of the team.
Customers can Bid for items via a variety of methods including; Live Online (EasyLive), Telephone, Commission Bid,
Live in the Saleroom (Specialist Events Only).
Bidding Increments are as Follow's.
£0.00 to £10.00 in £1
£10.00 to £20.00 in £2
£21.00 to £40.00 in £2 & £3
£40.00 to £100.00 in £5
£100.00 to £500 in £10
£500.00 to £1000.00 in £20
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Purchasing at auctions are exempt from certain rules under the Distance Selling Regulations.
If you / or someone else has made a Bid on your behalf, you are liable as defined by Law (The Hammer is Final). Only in exceptional circumstances and in consultation with the Vendor may it be possible to cancel a purchase (Fees & Charges still apply).
Buyers Terms and Conditions
- The highest bidder is in due time to be the purchaser, and no persons shall retract a bid. The advance on each lot shall be determined by the Auctioneers (Imperial Auction Services Ltd), who reserve the right of refusing any bid, and of altering, adding to, dividing, consolidating or withdrawing any lot or lots at the sale. Imperial Auction Services Ltd are the sole arbitrators of any dispute regarding any matter connected to the sale and their decision shall be binding on all parties.
- Lots are sold as shown with all faults, imperfections and errors of description and lack of authenticity. Neither Imperial Auction Services Ltd nor the vendor shall give any warranty to the buyer in respect of any lot or be liable for any fault or error of description or lack of genuineness or authenticity of any lot. All statements as to items sold, whether made in catalogues, during the auction or otherwise are statements of opinion only and are not and shall not be taken to statements or representations of fact. Electrical items are tested where possible for SAFETY purposes and full working condition cannot be warranted on second user goods.
- Imperial Auction Services Ltd will be pleased to execute bids free of charge for any registered clients unable to attend the sale. Commission bid forms are available upon request. Commissions for the same amount on any one lot will be executed in order of receipt.
- Imperial Auction Services Ltd act solely as agents and shall not be responsible for any default by either the buyer or seller or for action or claim which may arise in respect of any lot.
- The purchase price shall be the hammer price together with any applicable charge due and a20% buyer’s premium, with a minimum of £2 payable.
- All bidders and purchasers must register with Imperial Auction Services Ltd giving their full name and address.
- All lots are purchased at the sole risk of the purchaser from the point the hammer falls. And all lots must be taken away with all faults, defects and errors of any description without power to dispute.
- Payment must be made in full before any lots can be removed. All lots must be removed by 12pm on the Thursday following the auction or lots with be subject to an additional 5% Buyers Commission. Payment can be made by cash, debit card or credit card. Sorry we do not accept Cheques.
- Proof of payment must be shown before any lot can be removed. Imperial Auction Services Ltd can deliver your purchase, but a delivery charge will apply.
- Imperial Auction Services offers a Comprehensive Postage and Packing Service, all items are sent via Parcel Force 48 Hours with Signature, items are sent with no Insurance and at Buyers Risk.
- By Bidding with the Imperial Auction services Ltd Buyers are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and Shall be Bound by them.